Terms & Condition
PARENZA AUSTRALIA has provided this document of set TERMS & CONDITIONS that govern the use of PARENZA website.
Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Parenza.
Parenza offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
PARENZA has to the best of our ability have tried to ensure that all information on the site is current, accurate and complete. However on occasion information may be out of date, inaccurate or incomplete.
Subject to change at any time on this site are specifications, descriptions and prices of products and information without notice. With the differences in individuals computers and operating systems we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display the true colour palette of our products. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, content or materials provided through the Site.
We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. The inclusion of any product on the Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products will be available at any time.
While using the Parenza website you must not:
i) impersonate another or provide any other persons details other than your own;
ii) restrict or inhibit another person from using the website
iii) use the website for any illegal or unlawful activity
iv) breach the copyright, trademark or intellectual property rights of Parenza or a third party unless you have been given prior written consent from Parenza
v) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any software that may contain a virus or other information that is designed to interrupt, destroy, disrupt, corrupt or limit the operation of Parenza website, its servers, software, hardware or equipment;
vi) engage in activity that is likely to cause harm or interfere with any operations of Parenza website.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order with us, you are;
- Engaging in a purchase of a product through our on-line store.
- Providing all accurate and correct information and you are the authorised user of the payment method provided.
The receipt by you of order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order. PARENZA reserve the right to accept, modify or decline orders.
Process of payment where a financial institution have charged Parenza for your purchase will be forwarded and liable by you. .
- Parenza trades only in Australian Dollar (AUD).
- Customers must provide Parenza with complete, accurate and current details when making purchases.
- When placing an order on our Parenza website, you are authorising Parenza to deduct payments from your credit card.
- Parenza will not be held liable for any incorrect shipping delivery address at the time of the purchase and or returned goods. Any additional expenses that are incurred due to this fault is the responsibility of the customer.
- If a payment is declined or we cannot charge you credit card for any reason whilst we are trying to process your order we reserve the right to cancel your order.
- A confirmation email will be forwarded to customers upon the order being received.
- Parenza accept the following payment methods Visa, Mastercard, Amex PayPal, GPay, ApplePay.
- While we take all necessary steps to ensure the information you supply us remains secure, you must understand that it is impossible to guarantee the transmission of data over the internet remain totally secure.
- Any information that you provide to us on the website is done at your own risk.
- Parenza is against any fraudulent behaviour. If fraudulent behaviour is used in any way the necessary authorities of the AFP (Australian Federal Police) and Banking Institutions will be notified.
Your order may be cancelled at any time due to but not limited to inability to authorize a payment, insufficient stock and suspicion of fraudulent actions.
If your product/s you ordered and paid for become unavailable we will contact you and offer a full refund or a store credit whichever take.
Shipping and Delivery
Orders are processed from Monday to Friday excluding public holidays in Victoria, Australia.
Orders processed during busy periods such as Christmas may experience a delay due to the high volume of orders.
Upon the order being shipped customers will be provided with a tracking number.
Parenza use Australia Post Express Shipping to send items.
Parenza only ship within Australia.
Parenza will not be held liable or responsible for a item not arriving on time.
Parenza will not be held liable or responsible for undelivered merchandise due to the provider.
We do not offer returns. A store credit will be issued if the goods/items are returned within 14 days of purchase. In cases where an item/product may be faulty we will replace the item/product. However, if the item/product is no longer available we will offer a full refund.
Due to strict hygiene policies PARENZA will not accept returns on any Jewellery items.
You must not copy any part of our website without prior written consent of Parenza.